Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello all, I know but I've been a busy little worker. So here are a couple things I've done, not much to show but I've been busy getting new booth table covers etc. ready for market. But Cedar Canyon is coming out with a neat pattern and I've made a couple trial runs and then with a new great grandbaby due next week I needed to do a quilt. Sorry about the sideways view of the quilt, I forgot to flip it in my album. It is so cute, I got the fabric in Missoula when we were out there moving DS and family. Now the pattern for the gift bag, it will be introduced at Fall Market so look for it in your local quilt shop later this year. The bags are shown on the back cover of Quilting Arts magazine, Oct. issue, and shops are already asking the distributors when the pattern is available. So I have also been quilting for clients so my days are full. I hope to write again soon, probably with photos of the new baby.

No comments: