Saturday, December 22, 2007

Almost Christmas

Well it is almost the "big" day, I am baking today, I was asked to bring desserts for our family get together on Sunday and what doesn't get finished on Sunday I will take to Roger's family celebration on Christmas Day. I want to first wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Then I want to share this photo with you from Tori's graduation. There were lots of happy tears, can you tell the family is very proud of her? Our family will be together on Sunday, there are 29 of us, minus 3. Our oldest grandson is in the Navy, he's in Japan and won't be home until shortly after the first of the year, one granddaughter is in college in Utah and will be home late Sunday evening as will Tony's Jenny, who works in DC. The house will be full, and so will our stomachs from what I hear about the food being served.

No comments: