Saturday, December 15, 2007

Graduation Gift

The quilt in the photo is a graduation gift for my daughter-in-law Tori who graduates Dec. 18 from nursing school with her RN. We are all so proud of her accomplishments, she is at the top of her class and is graduating with honors. Tori has worked very hard the last 4 years, and her family has too. She couldn't have done it without their support and cooperation. She is married to my son John and they have 3 very active children, Alison (14), Aaron (11) and Maggie (8). I choose this quilt, pattern and fabrics, because Tori likes the "country" look in her home. The pattern is from a collection of patterns offered by Marcie Patch at www.patchalotpatterns.com. Marcie is very special to me as she is the mother of one of my other daughters-in-law. Check out her web site and blog, you will see a photo of the cutest little girl, that is the youngest of my 13 grandchildren.

No comments: