Saturday, December 29, 2007

Getting ready

Well our trip is getting closer, and you know, I just had to have a fun new tote to use. One that looked like warm weather and sunshine. It is snowing here today, it looks like a snow globe, big, soft, fat flakes. Anyway I just finished my new tote, it is a LazyGirl bag (Summer Tote) made with fabric from Sew Batik and Bold Over Batiks, and out of the scraps I made a little Wonder Wallet. The bag is great, lots of room and pockets inside and out with a zipper closure. I know I have work waiting but this is so much more fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have had several posts since I was on last. Your blog looks great, way to go. Cute bag!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Polly!

Unknown said...

Lovely bag, like you said summer like. I adore the star quilt in your sidebar, can you share what pattern it is please? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment, and welcome to blogging.