Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to All, I am so new to this blogging that I had to have a lesson today in how to add a link so you can see where I got my inspiration or patterns for the projects in my posts. I will attempt to add them here. The "Granduation Gift" quilt is from Marcie Patch at Patchalot Patterns The Summer Tote is from Lazy Girl, and Joan has a blog on her site too. Lots of fun and very informative. The "Meowy Christmas" cat is from Cabin Fever by Whimsicals, Teri Degankalb (?spelling). The "Snow Globe" is from Birch Creek Quilts by Deb Madir. She is also a dealer for Swarovski Crystals. The "Christmas Tree" quilt is a pattern from Ricky Tims, I am not sure it is still available but you can check his site. The little piece of the diamond quilt is from our state guild raffle quilt. To check out our show and have a look at the whole quilt you need to go to Minnesota Quilters Inc. and click on the 2008 show link. I hope I haven't forgotten anything and if I did, please let me know and I will try to fill in any blanks. Have a Blessed Day, Mary

No comments: