Friday, March 7, 2008

Well I have been busy today, I made up a few of the Lazy Girl patterns, used a few Paintstiks and some torn paper and look, a matching set, Sassy Bag, Wonder Wallet and a Checkbook Cover. Joan's patterns are so fun and easy, I did all 3 pieces in less than a day. I also had a meeting with a fellow board member and we talked about strategic planning for MQ. I also promised pictures of my clients quilt, so I will add that here so you can see what I do on the days I am not blogging away. Ok this goofy thing doesn't want to let me add another photo. Not sure why but I guess it will have to wait. This evening I am going out to dinner with one of my sons and a granddaughter, the Rotary Club always has a fish fry this time of year and it is a tradition to go and eat fish. I can't believe it is daylight savings already on Sunday. It is also #2 sons birthday. I can't imagine him reading this so I guess it will just be a card in the mail. Hey I finally made it work. So here is her quilt, it is bright and scrappy. I have done many of this particular quilt, it is a favorite as it is easy and you can use up lots of fabric. One guild did it as a challenge and 4 of the ladies brought their quilts here, I did each one differently. It was fun and they loved it. They do one every year and then I get them and they all want them back in time for their retreat. I was over at Patchalotmore today and poor Marcie is fighting with squirrels and I can sympathize. I have some here that manage to get into my bird feeder even with a guard on the post. Well this is getting long so I will close for today. Have a Blessed Day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that purse is so cute! i love the big buttons

Polly said...

For some reason I had no idea it was daylight savings. I am happy to have more sun though! Cute purse. That looks like fun! Also check out our new family blog that Becky started this week!

Unknown said...

i don't know why, but i can't seem to email you...
here you go though!
love you!
froelichfamily.blogspot.com

just copy and paste it into your web browser.

Unknown said...

what? that music is not awful.
you can always push mute, or if you're listening to something else you can scroll down to the the little green box that says what song is playing and push the pause button.

Shelina said...

It's beautiful. I love the bright colors.

Sue H said...

Do you know the name of this pattern? It's so fun and bright, it looks like it would be a good, quick quilt!