Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good morning, I am busy finishing up a customer quilt, I'll put up a photo soon since it is really a fun quilt. But a friend just sent me an email and I thought the message was just too appropriate for us quilting ladies that I had to share it, so here it is.
Sunday after church, a Mom asked her very young daughter
what the lesson was about.
The daughter answered, "Don't be scared, you'll get your quilt."
Needless to say, the Mom was perplexed.
Later in the day, the pastor stopped by for tea and the Mom asked
him what that morning's Sunday school lesson was about.
He said "Be not afraid, thy comforter is coming."
Yesterday I rearranged my living room, in between quilting, and today my back is sore, this getting old is really getting old. I have not had time to be out in blog land and I really need to get my blog list over there on the side updated with more of the people I enjoy visiting. I promise I will soon. My DH will not be home this weekend so maybe that will give me time to catch up. I am not sure why my type size changed, it says it it the same but it is obvious that it is not. Today I decided I would add a photo of Lake Superior, it was taken during a walk along the shore during our retreat last week. It was so beautiful up there, so relaxing to sew as we looked out upon the lake. Have a blessed day everyone.

2 comments:

MARCIE said...

Love that little story! Looks like you had a blast at your retreat. I saw Pam in your pictures. I taught my class last night and it was full. Lots of fun. Stay warm!

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I will look forward to visiting your site again. Your quilting retreat sounds wonderful!
Jeanne